Sunday, March 15, 2009

mosaic Monday, on Sunday

Its been months since I've taken the time to participate in Mosaic Monday so I took the opportunity on this snowy Sunday morning to search out some flickr photos in a color that's totally inspiring me lately. Although its a day early, its when I have the time.

It must be this long grey winter that has me longing for turquoise blue anything, but I cant get enough of this color. I want to surround myself with it everywhere, but restraint is in order I think. Im totally going to paint my scraproom this color....



1. 9. Flores yellow & turquoise door, 2. turquoise water meter, 3. My creative space, 4. Bygone Era, 5. turquoise, 6. Clouds & Trees at Sunset in Kentucky with Turquoise Sky 1680 x 1050, 7. Turquoise Seam Binding, 8. Turquoise Bedroom, 9. Initial necklace with turquoise tagua nut, 10. turquoise, 11. Turquoise House, 12. Turquoise, 13. Mosaic in Turquoise and Rust, 14. giro tutto il mondo, 15. Nostalgic, 16. feeling turquoise

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

Fun Susan....love the blue :)

Sue Thomas said...

I find this post very calming! Love the photo selection, susan!

Tracy said...

LOVE IT!!! Susan...I wish I had a scrap room to consider painting this color...makes me think VACATION~

Jill said...

That's my color too!!!! It reminds me of the ocean. Beautiful collection of photos!