Sunday, March 08, 2009

nine in oh nine

This layout has been sitting on my scrap table for about a month now. That probably shows how often I've been scrapping lately. So far, 2009 is starting off just like 2008 ended, without much scrap happening. It makes me sad that I havent made time for it lately, and hopefully I'll get going again soon. Even though I didnt do much in '08, one thing I did do, and Im so happy that I did, was my 8 on the 8th album.
Its time I sit down and spend some time with Feb 9/9th so it was time to dust this one off and put it in the book.
Here's the cover and inside page of this years mini album -
And here's the January entry.



4 comments:

Suzelle said...

Oh Susan....this is so GOOD !!!!!! LOVE it !!!!!

Sue Thomas said...

This is gorgeous, Susan!!!!! Love, love, love your design!!!

janel said...

LOVE it. So pretty. Wonderful work!

Jill said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!! Looks like you're off to a great start.