Sunday, May 24, 2009

Couldnt have been a nicer day

The sun cooperated and so did the Mariners.
The weather was perfect, Griffey hit a home run and the Mariners won.

The seats were pretty good to. We like this spot because it gets lots of foul balls. The seats are in the sun all day and only 15 rows up from the field so you feel up close to the players.

Im not a beer drinker, but the lemonade was pretty tasty.
My only complaint ... the kettle corn guy never came around after the 3rd inning and I really wanted some. I went to go find some and all of the places were sold out :(
So I decided I'd go with a slushy, but that guy never came back around either.
I guess it just wasnt meant to be.
Still, a great way to spend a sunday afternoon

5 comments:

janel said...

What great photos. I love your hair..very cute!
Weekend is just around the corner! YeA

Tracy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that photo of the 2 of you!!! What a super neat couple you are!

Sue Thomas said...

What great seats and the two of you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

That pic of you and Paul has got to be one of my all time favorites. You should enlarge it. Total cuteness!!!!

(I must admit I'm still trying to get past the "I'm not a beer drinker" statement) xox

Mo said...

Susan! That is one awesome photo of you and Paul. I'm with Jill...not a beer drinker!?