Saturday, May 09, 2009

relax the back

Last week after Jennifers back surgery I went looking for a chair for her to sit in. Nothing she had in her apartment was going to work while she recovered. I had a few requirements. First, I didnt want to spend much. I considered patio furniture. I looked at a fairly comfortable patio chair for $27.00
I also considered an office chair for $50. I even considered taking her an extra one that I have in my scraproom.
I decided to take a look at the Goodwill Store. You never know what you'll find.
I just hoped for something that was clean and not torn, not a gross color fabric, something not too big because she didnt have a lot of extra room, and mostly, something that would not cost a fortune.
What I didnt hope to find was a recliner.
What I really didnt hope to find was a smaller recliner.
Nor did I hope to find one that matched her sofa
But thats what I found....and it was $19.95
sweet!


2 comments:

Suzelle said...

sweet deal...looks comfy :)

Tracy said...

what a great find, Susan! (good mommy awards to you too)