Thursday, July 30, 2009

build your own kit challenge

Remember a few weeks back when I pulled a scrapbook "kit" out of my own stash?

Well, because of the heat I haven't been able to spend much time in my scraproom. Its sweltering hot up there. I was only able to complete one layout from my kit but that's one I wouldn't have done without this challenge.
I plan on getting back to the table real soon to create a few more layouts and a few cards with the kit I put together. And, this was so much fun I plan on pulling another "kit" when I'm done with this one. I really enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

beautiful!

(I packed up all my stuff so Anna could have her space this summer... but in a few weeks I'll be moving back into her bedroom!!)

Tracy said...

Good Job, Susan! I hope you use your kit & make something else too...

Suzelle said...

LOVE it Susan :)

Sue Thomas said...

Fabulous, Susan!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Beautiful layout Susan!!!!! LOVE your color combo! My kit sits right where I left it. Soon I'll need to dust it off :(