Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fiesta...where?

Right here in my cupboards.
They use to be filled with Bistro white plates, bowls and cups. I like how they looked, very crisp, very clean . . .and very boring.
So, after three years with white white and more white, Im ready for color color and more color.
So, today I removed the white and filled the cupboards with colors.
These make me happy every time I open the cupboard doors...
and I have opened the cupboard door at least 6 times since I put them away this afternoon.
Everytime I walk by, I open it...smile, close it and move on.
Fiestaware...fun stuff.

5 comments:

Suzelle said...

Susan....this is so funny !!!!! I have Fiestaware. We registered for it when we got married and have used it everyday since. I LOVE it. It sets such a FUN table :) I love the colors you chose !!

But you know what.....I want white now !!! I told John for our 20th anniversary I want to get new white dishes.....the Nantucket line from Cost Plus :)

Tracy said...

How Bright & Cheery! I wish I was close enough to come & open your cupboard door for a peek too. enjoy...

Susan said...

Suzelle...that is funny!!!! The white plates I just sent home with Jaryn wre the Nantucket line from Cost plus! We should have just switched LOL!!

Sharyn said...

ooooh, I want to come and open your cupboards!

janel said...

Fiesta is just my favorite. I just broke my red plate a couple of days ago. LOVE yours!!!!