Monday, July 06, 2009

Paul says...

at least its not a flamingo :-)
He just kept saying...oh my god. Seriously?
Aside from the pots full of petunias and hanging baskets of fuchsias, there's not a lot of color in the backyard. I pulled the color from the petunias and painted an old bird feeder very berry.
This thing is about 15 years old and was destined for the junkyard anyway so I didn't have much to lose.




Like Jenny B said...this color just makes me happy. It needs a few more flowers around its base now, so excuse the dirt and rocks
I think I just may get another few summers (and winters) out of it yet...don't you think it will look pretty in the winter covered in snow too!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE IT!!! YOU JUST GO GIRL!!!

JENNY B said...

LOVE it! yellow flowers =) Def. makes me happy!

Maria said...

Absolutely beautiful Susan! I love it!

janel said...

FANTASTIC.
What a bright spot!

Sharon said...

Adorable!!!!

Jill said...

I LOVE IT!