Friday, December 18, 2009

checking my list...


Well, I think I'm almost done with my shopping...almost. Except for the two people that live in this house.
Every year Paul and I save the shopping for ourselves until the very end...and I think by that time we are pretty burned out on Christmas shopping.
So, today I am going to try and knock some of that gift shortfall out. Santa has asked for my help in picking out something nice for myself, so I'm going to do my best to find something that I'll love!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooh! Look at your PRETTY new refrigerator in the background!!! Are you liking that french door configuration? I have been contemplating that style next time I need a new model.

Suzelle said...

Love this picture of you :)

Sue Thomas said...

What a cute photo of you, Susan!!!!!