Friday, December 25, 2009

It couldn't have been any better

sitting on the couch this morning reflecting on yesterdays day. For me, it turned out to be one of the best christmases ever.

Fritta for breakfast, nachos for lunch, brie smothered with walnuts and honey for snacks...good food all day long. Dinner was turkey which I brined overnight, (and it came out absolutely perfect if I do say so myself), twice baked potatoes, fruit salad and the king crab legs left from christmas eve's dinner.
Getting dressed was optional, although we all managed to shower and put clean pj's back on. Thats the way we stayed all day long. I had thought once or twice about taking a walk, but that would have involved getting dressed.
I also would have liked to play some wii, but we managed to watch a couple of movies.
all in all, it couldnt have been any better.
Its a christmas I'll remember as just about as perfect as possible.

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

sounds perfect to me :)

Sue Thomas said...

What an ideal way to spend the day!!!

Tracy said...

Having a day that you spend in your jammies, only to shower & get back into fresh jammies...is simply divine!