Sunday, March 28, 2010

my secret addiction

is this site...
foodgawker

I can surf this site forever, just gawking at food.
Its where I go to find new recipes or just find something to make for dinner. But, I could just look at pictures and read recipes for hours.
I'll warn you, once you start its hard to stop....

recently I found its sister site
craftgawker
When I first spotted this I was excited because I thought this was crafty stuff you could make, but actually this is mostly etsy shops, but its still lots of fun to surf.

good stuff

4 comments:

Dreamy Whites said...

Thank you so much for joining my giveaway!
I noticed you said you were a follower!! Thank you!
Please leave me another comment since you are a follower for another entry!!
TAke CAre,
Maria
Good Luck!

Tracy said...

Oh My! What wonderful eye candy all those food photos are...could be trouble for me...now I'm drooling

Mo said...

Oooh, thanks for the links!!! I'm drooling with Tracy.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

0h my goodness, now I can't stop gawking.. love that site..thank you for sharing it....