Friday, March 12, 2010

white

I havent done a mosaic flickr favorites in awhile but I was brousing flickr today and was just so inspired by white. I am usually a color lover, but lately I've really been enjoying white.
Not just plain white white, but off whites, neutrals like cream, blush, grey, tan.
Color, when added to a neutral base just pops.
It seems so peaceful and soft...restful on your senses. Cool, but warm. Clean, but cozy.
click on the picture to get a better view of these cute chicks and the bunny-so cute

4 comments:

Sue Thomas said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzelle said...

It looks so calm.....

Anonymous said...

Love this! Especially after all the dingy sky we've had recently. It is so nice to see bright and bold! Very cheery.

Cori

Tracy said...

Aaaah! I'm relaxing just looking at this...