Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A new blog and a rug

I was surfing home decorating blogs this afternoon and found a new one that I quickly added to my favorites list. low tide high style
Her post today is about area rugs.
First off, I'm not such a fan of area rugs. I'm always straightening them, they seem to need to be washed constantly and I've never found ones that make me smile as much as these these ones do. So many cute ones to choose from!!!
Here are three that I put in my wish list while I ponder which one would look best in front of my kitchen stove.


But - I'm really leaning toward this one....I've got a thing for old pickup trucks and dogs
She's running a giveaway today, so if you like these rugs as much as I do, hurry over and leave her a comment for a chance to win one. If I cant win one, I sure hope someone I know does...so go, get your name in!

1 comment:

Low Tide High Style said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my latest giveaway on your wonderful blog!

Kat :)