Sunday, July 18, 2010

moving along

Once again I changed my mind about my quilt.  I had started to put it together, then thought I'd rather make it a rag quilt, so I grabbed the seam ripper and took apart the blocks I had sewn together.
Thinking again, I decided to keep to the pattern. So, back together it went.
on closer inspection of this photo it looks like that orange strip right there in the middle has just a tish of skewing, but now that I know its there I kind of like it :) It makes it like me, just a bit off, but overall okay.




So before I could change my mind I sat down and went to work. The top is now finished and I can move on to the quilting. yeah!

3 comments:

Sharon Bloom said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! You'll just have to make another one, huh? So many ways to make them... it can be overwhelming to decide on just one pattern I think.

Stephanie Vetne said...

Susan! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Suzelle said...

Oh my ogsh Susan....this is GORGEOUS !!!!! I LOVE, LOVE the colors !!!!!!