Sunday, August 22, 2010

Its coming home with me

My sister was gathering some of her artwork to sell at the fair.
Lucky for me I spotted this one leaning against the wall.
I bought it from her right away, but then had to fight my own mother for it because she hadn't seen it either and wanted to try and out bid me :-)
But I knew I had the perfect brick red wall for this picture in my entry way.

It was a little hard to photograph because of the glare on the glass, but I love the old overgrown house with the chippy paint shingles.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

FIGHT worthy, I'd agree!

Latharia said...

It's like she painted it with the space in mind! PERFECT!

Low Tide High Style said...

Glad you won the fight, that great picture looks perfect on your wall!

And thank you for your wonderful comment on my recent post. I'm sorry for your loss but glad you have wonderful memories of your friend!

Kat

Amanda @ Mamaslittleladybugs.blogspot.com said...

Hello, I just stumbled onto your blog and LOVE it. You may have already answered this in a previous post I have yet to find, but what are the colors called on your red wall and the one next to it?