Tuesday, May 14, 2013

dusting things off, and opening the windows

Its been awhile...a long while. Actually, its been just shy of a year since my last blog post.
I've often thought about the blog, but I've gone months and months without it even crossing my mind.
A few times I've thought of closing it down. Then I come back here and poke around a bit and find all the posts that I cared so much about...all the stories about our life.
Its kinda sad, them sitting here all alone.
And I don't want to loose them.
So, I keep it.

And Im kinda sad that Im no longer keeping those stories of our life.
So, its time to throw open the window, let in the spring air and dust off the cobwebs and get back to work.

Knowing I've written our stories down and can come back and read them anytime feels right.

No comments: